Audi A4, S4
Controls and receptions of safe operation
- Current leaving and service
The indicator of term of approach of maintenance service
The routine maintenance schedule
The general information on adjustment
Check of levels of liquids, the control of leaks
Check of a condition of tyres and pressure in them. A designation of tyres and disks of wheels. Rotation and replacement of wheels
Replacement of impellent oil and the oil filter
Checks of brake system. Adjustment of a lay brake
Check of fuel system
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment, localisation of leaks
Check of a condition of ridge belts of a streaming drive of auxiliary units
Check of functioning of system of cooling and frost resistance of a cooling liquid
Check of a condition of system of release of the fulfilled gases
Check of level of oil of automatic transmission
The visual control of a box of a gear change and the main transfer on leaks, check of level and oil addition
Check of a condition a suspension bracket and steering component
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts
Check of level of a liquid of system of hydrostrengthening of a wheel
Check of a central air of air
Greasing of terminators of doors, cylinders of locks, cowl hook, сдвижной panels of the hatch of a roof
The visual control of a seat belt and the block of a pillow of safety
Check of working capacity of headlights and horn
Condition check, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery, care it and gymnastics
Replacement of the battery of emergency supply of system Telematik
Replacement of an element of the filter of air of salon / the coal filter of clearing of air
Replacement of a brake liquid
Check and replacement of spark plugs. Check of a condition of high-voltage wires
Replacement of an element of the air filter of the engine
Replacement of the fuel filter
Check of a condition and tension of a gear belt
Systems of cooling, heating and the air conditioner
Power supply systems, release and decrease in toxicity of the fulfilled gases
Systems of an electric equipment of the engine
Manual box of a gear change
Coupling, power shafts and differential
Suspension bracket and steering
Onboard electric equipment
Check of fuel system
Gasoline is extremely inflammable, therefore at work with any components of fuel system it is necessary to accept special safety measures. Do not smoke, and do not come nearer to a place of work with open fire or the redurable not protected by a lamp shade. Do not make such works in the garages equipped with heating devices, working on natural gas (such, as водогреи, dryers, etc.). The working platform should be ventilated well. At gasoline hit on a skin immediately wash off its water with soap. At carrying out of any works with fuel system put on goggles and hold near at hand the fire extinguisher. In case of a gasoline spillage immediately wipe a pool, but do not hold the rags impregnated with gasoline in places where it can самовоспламениться.
- If you have felt a smell of gasoline during movement or after the car has stood on the sun, it is necessary to check up a condition of all fuel system immediately.
- Uncover a fuel tank and check up it on presence of damages and corrosion. The sealing lining on a cover should be whole. In case of presence of damages or corrosion replace a cover.
- Survey inlet and returnable lines of fuel system on presence of cracks. Make sure that connections between lines of fuel system and system of injection of fuel, and also between lines of fuel system and the built in fuel filter not ослабли.
- As some components of fuel system - for example, a fuel tank and some lines of fuel system - are in the bottom part of the car, they are easier for examining, when the car is raised лебёдкой. If it is impossible, поддомкратьте the car and establish it on support.
- On the raised car examine a fuel tank and a bulk mouth on presence of holes, cracks and other damages. Special attention give to a connection condition between a bulk mouth and a tank. Sometimes fuel leaks occur owing to easing of collars of fastening of a rubber mouth or because of damage of a material of a mouth. Examine all arms and tapes of fastening of a fuel tank to make sure that it is reliably strengthened on the car.
Never, under no circumstances, do not try to repair a fuel tank (excepting its replacement rubber a component). The flame of the welding device or any other open fire can easily lead to explosion of evaporations of gasoline in a tank.
- Carefully check up all fuel hoses and the metal lines going from a tank on presence of weakened connections, twisting, signs of deterioration of materials of hoses and other damages. If necessary make repair or replace the damaged sections.